A retreat is a time to step back and take a new look at our lives. It is not so much a time to learn new things as to remember some of the things we’ve forgotten. It is a time to be attentive to the needs of the soul.
- What simple truths and values in our lives have been lost because of the busyness of our days?
- Has our intimacy with God and other suffered because we have too readily embraced the distractions surrounding us?
- Has the simplicity of earlier days been crowded out by our drive to possess or control? What sacred stories from the past are buried in our souls?
- What are we missing? What are we forgetting?
- What needs to be forgiven? What needs to be healed?
-taken from THE SONG OF THE SEED
|Retreat Name||Dates||Location||Contact Information|
|An Evening Preparation for Lent||February 20||St. Mary’s Parish, Altus, AR||Megan Mayeux|
|Drawn Like a Magnet to the Divine||March 8 – 10||Franciscan Spiritual Center,
|Marie Angela Presenza, OSF
|Seven Sacred Pauses, Women’s Retreat (FILLED) – Facilitated with Velma Frye||May 17-19||Camp Weed Conference Center
Live Oak, Florida
|Abide: keeping vigil with the Word of God||October 4-6||Nazareth Retreat Center
Nazareth Retreat Center Website